No one has a duty to go bankrupt to pay for their own care.
Are you one of a lucky few that can afford to cover the cost of their own care? Are you able to afford long term care insurance? If your answer to both is ‘NO’ then please come along to this informative seminar.
By attending this seminar you will learn:
- How to qualify for Medicaid home care through the use of a trust
- How you can look to protect your assets in the event that you might require Medicaid nursing care at some point in the future
- How it is never too late to protect your assets… even if you are currently in a nursing home
- How a simple ‘I love you’ Will can be financially devastating in the face of Medicaid
- The importance of a Power of Attorney and Health Care Proxy
Antony Eminowicz, PLLC to give presentation on Medicaid Planning at Woodstock Public Library, NY. Saturday January 30th, 2015 at 5pm.